The purpose of this blog is to share our horse training methodology and experiences with you. Our system of horsemanship integrates classical and competitive dressage with natural horsemanship techniques. We emphasize the values of respect, control and fairness in the relationship between horse and rider. While we are focused on dressage and haute ecole, our methods are applicable to all disciplines and breeds, so you do not have to be a dressage person to find something of use in our blog. We will also use the blog to keep you updated on our activities in competition, exhibitions, breeding and horse sales.
We welcome emails with your comments, questions and any suggestions for future postings.
Please use the BLOG POSTS BY TOPIC sidebar on the left to browse through the posts or scroll down this page to browse by title.
- Rooster’s 12 Days of Christmas
- Journey to the Midwest Horsefair
- Return to the Spotlights
- Farewell Coral II
- August 2017 Dressage Today Baroque Issue – Article written by Matt McLaughlin
- Lessons Learned in Quest for USDF Gold
- Balder and Versatil Imagem win Interagro Lusitano High Score Award at 2013 Adequan Global Dressage Festival
- Dinner Theater to Dressage Arena
- The Concept of Fairness
- Using Inner Calm to Influence Equine Behavior
- Positive Repetition in Training